The Conder washdown silt separator can be used in areas such as car wash and other cleaning facilities that discharge directly into a foul drain.
- Car wash
- Tool hire depots
- Truck cleansing
- Construction compounds cleansing points
Such wash down facilities must not be allowed to discharge directly into surface water but must be directed to a foul connection leading to a municipal treatment works as they utilise emulsifiers, soaps and detergents, which can dissolve and disperse the oils.
- Light & easy to install
- Inclusive of silt storage volume
- Fitted inlet/outlet connectors
- Vent points within necks
- Extension access shafts for deeper inverts
- Maintenance from ground level
- Capacity: 6,000L
- Silt Storage: 3,000mm
- Diameter: 1,500mm
- Length: 3,636mm