Conder Environmental Solutions (Conder) has partnered with Premier Tech Aqua of Canada and Premier Tech Aqua Purflo of France to introduce the Premier Tech Compact Ecoflo – zero energy sewage treatment plant- to the UK market.
The Ecoflo sewage treatment plant is the most ecological solution on the market for residential and commercial projects where mains drainage is unavailable. It can be used as a secondary or tertiary treatment unit. With ZERO energy required for the treatment, it is no wonder the Ecoflo Coco Filter has over 100,000 installations. This unit surpasses the most stringent environmental requirements.
Natural, organic and exceptionally reliable, the Ecoflo Coco Filter is a revolutionary system incorporating a patented coconut husk fragment-based filtering media, a rehabilitated and natural organic material which treats the wastewater using no energy.
Designed for standard residential properties, small commercial buildings, and due to its ability to cope with periods of no use, is ideal for holiday homes and rental properties. With no smell, no noise and an exceptionally high quality of final effluent, the Ecoflo sewage treatment plant is particularly suitable for areas of sensitive surroundings.
Designed and tested in accordance with BSEN12566-3:2005 and sized to the British Water Code of Practice for Flows and Loads.
For homeowners and self-builders the key features of the new Ecoflo system is its zero energy requirement, discreet below ground operation and the low ongoing maintenance costs. For builders and developers, as well as being price competitive, the Ecoflo’s compact design offers a low-cost, easy installation process.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Zero energy
- Easy to install single tank design – reduced installation costs
- Independently tested to BSEN12566-3:2005
- Value for money
- Completely below ground installation
- Proven technology with reliable performance, over 50,000 worldwide installations
- Quiet, odourless operation
- Effluent Standard better than: 20mg/l BOD: 30mg/l SS; 20mg/l NH3
- Average effluent results under test conditions 3.5mg/l BOD: 4.7mg/l ss: 6.2mg/l NH3
- Suitable for discharge to ground or watercourse – subject to relevant exemption / consent / licence
- Low energy pumped discharge option for where gravity discharge is not possible
Included in the kit;
- Conder 4000L Septic Tank with extension
- 2 x Ecoflo 5 complete kit
- 2 way Splitter & Risser
- 4x 150mm Ecoflo riser
- 2x 300mm Sample chamber riser
- 1x Complete sample chamber (1.36m invert)