Clearwater pumping systems provide simple, economical pumping solutions where gravity is not an option
Pump stations are designed to collect and transport sewage to a point of discharge where gravity fall is not available. Float switches monitor the level of water in the tank and as water enters the tank and fills up, the float switch activates the pump to move the water to its desired location.
The Clearwater Domestic pump is quick and simple to install, they require minimal maintenance. They come with single or twin pumps, and are suitable for sewage, surface water and effluent. Appropriate for 24 Hour storage requirements.
- Made with super-tough, low maintenance GRP and high quality polyethylene for guaranteed durability.
- Comes with options of remote monitoring systems.
- Designed with easy access features for maintenance.
- Choose from either 110mm or 160mm inlet connections.
- Lockable covers for optimum security.
- Quick connection outlet couplings.
|Pump Type||Single or Twin|
- Free delivery to UK Mainland sites (Scottish Highlands excl., please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Offloading is the Customers responsibility
- Delivery dates are subject to change with respect to product availability