Clearwater grease separators are designed for commercial and industrial applications such as restaurants and hotels. They are an effective and hygienic method of separating fat and grease from wastewater flow.
Grease separators protect mains drainage systems from grease blockages.
The units are sized based upon the facilities advised number of meals per day. The wastes discharged into the unit are expected to come from pot washing sinks, dishwashers and other kitchen wash sinks.
These separators are only suitable for below ground installation.
Features of Clearwater grease separators:
- Greatly reduces drain blockages for maximum operational efficiency
- Helps improve performance of septic tanks and field drains for best results
- Manhole cover for easy access for maintenance
- Proven performance in accordance with BS EN 1825-1
- Protects mains drainage system from grease blockages
- Easy to install
|Tank Code||Capacity (litres)||Length (mm)||Flow (litres/second)||Meals served per day|