The Clearwater 3,800 litre septic tank will serve up to eleven people or nine bedrooms in a domestic application.
The onion shape is the most popular septic tank in the United Kingdom to date and is highly durable and robust.
The Clearwater septic tank is manufactured by Kingspan Environmental (Klargester) and is made from Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP)
The Clearwater septic tank comes in three sizes and is suitable for individual domestic dwellings up to a large family house.
A septic tank consists of one chamber which retains sewage from a property for sufficient time to allow the solids to form into sludge at the base of the tank, where is it partially broken down through anaerobic digestion. The remaining liquid in the tank then overflows from the tank by means of an outlet pipe to a drainage field/soakaway
- Made from composite GRP - strong, light, chemically resistant and watertight
- Press moulded shape provides wide, squat, form which makes the tank easy to install and handle
- Stable base for storage
- Shackles are provided to aid lifting and positioning within the excavation
- All unit volumes are designed in accordance with the recommendations given in BS 6297: 1983
- The new manufacturing process minimises styrene emissions and reduces waste - all the better for our environment
|Inlet Level to Base (mm)||1795|
|Total Height (mm)||2810|
- Free delivery to UK Mainland sites (Scottish Highlands excl., please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Offloading is the Customers responsibility
- Delivery dates are subject to change with respect to product availability