The Clearwater Sigma shallow cesspool is manufactured by Kingspan Environmental and is made from Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP).
The shallow design of the Clearwater Sigma reduces both time and cost of installation and is suitable for installations where spherical cesspools could not practically be installed. Typically, in areas where there is granite rock or when you’re on a high-water table.
A cesspool is an underground tank that collects and stores sewage and wastewater. There are no processes within a cesspool and there is no outlet for the effluent. Cesspools fill up quickly and require regular emptying. They are suitable for areas where a septic tank or sewage treatment plant are not feasible. High Level Alarms with audible and visual warnings are available for all tanks to enable level monitoring for optimum use.
- Standard invert 0.5m (please select option if you require 1m)
- Made from composite GRP - strong, light, chemically resistant and watertight
- Stable base for storage
- Reduced installation costs – less soil disposal and excavation costs.
- Manufactured from GRP and EN12566-1 approved.
- 7% efficient.
- Suitable for pea shingle gravel backfill for dry sites
- Fully CE-marked
|Standard Invert (mm)
- Free delivery to UK Mainland sites (Scottish Highlands excl., please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Offloading is the Customers responsibility
- Delivery dates are subject to change with respect to product availability