The range of Low Profile Rewatec Septic Tanks from Premier Tech Aqua offer some of the most advanced technical design qualities in the industry.
The Rewatec HDPE Septic Tank is available for either concrete or granular installation.
A septic tank consists of one chamber which retains sewage from a property for sufficient time to allow the solids to form into sludge at the base of the tank, where is it partially broken down through anaerobic digestion. The remaining liquid in the tank then overflows from the tank by means of an outlet pipe to a drainage field/soakaway
- Built-in impingement pre-filters that prevent suspended solids for entering the external pipework and drainage field
- Variable invert level - supplied with a 1m adjustable neck extension, making the invert adjustable between 200mm and 1.2m
- Durable polyethylene structure
- Uniquely designed for a shallow dig to enhance performance durability and reduce installation and maintenance costs
- Lockable pedestrian access cover
- Full CE approved and tested to EN12566-1
|Invert Height (mm)||Adjustable 200-1200|
- Free delivery to UK Mainland sites (Scottish Highlands excl., please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Offloading is the Customers responsibility
- Delivery dates are subject to change with respect to product availability