Reliable solution for the collection and retention of agricultural silage effluent or chemical toilet waste from caravan sites.
This tank is constructed from non-corrosive GRP materials with a special lining that prevents corrosion from chemicals or silage effluent.
Features And Benefits
- Conforms to BS 6297: 1983 and the BS EN ISO 9001:2000
- Internal baffle design within the tank aids separation and retention of solids, improving the effluent quality thus providing a long life to the soakaway.
- Made from composite GRP - strong, light, chemically resistant and watertight.
- Press moulded shape provides wide, squat, form which makes the tank easy to install and handle.
- Stable base for storage.
- Shackles are provided to aid lifting and positioning within the excavation.
- All unit volumes are designed in accordance with the recommendations given in BS 6297: 1983.
- The new manufacturing process minimises styrene emissions and reduces waste - better for the environment.
- 1,000 litres
- Diameter - 1000mm
- Length - 1440mm