Ezy-Drain: The most cost effective solution for a Soakaway or Drainage Field.
In recent years we have seen great advances in wastewater technology, but land drainage has remained the same for decades relying on age old traditional techniques, which are labor intensive, costly and not to say the least time consuming!
But that’s all about to change as now we can offer the 'Ezy-Drain System' - a revolutionary new product that redefines the process of dispersing water into soil easily and saving £££ in the process.
Ezy Drain comes in 3 metre lengths of twin wall pipe and includes the geotex membrane, all you need are 110mm coupling to join up every 3m (which we can supply)
Utilising recycled synthetics packed around sectional tubes, the Ezy-Drain design offers a packaged solution which avoids the drawbacks of using loose quarried aggregates. The resultant benefits are an extremely lightweight system that can be rapidly installed without the need for specialist skills.
Ezy -Drain consists of lengths of perforated plastic pipe, embraced by a synthetic aggregate and then wrapped in a netting of polyethylene. It comes in 3 metre sections which are easily connected by the use of standard 110mm fittings and junctions.
The synthetic aggregate is made from recycled expanded polystyrene, made to ensure the best drainage performance and at the same time keeping its form. Designed to be placed under a geo-textile membrane, Ezy- Drain is delivered ready assembled to the site where your soakaway is required.
Ezy Drain is so simple to install it can be assembled by one person on site. This asks the question why spend a fortune on shingle, pipes, labor costs and digger fuel?
- Dig the trench
- Place Ezy Drain in to trench (Extra Polyagg optional but recommended for best results)
- Backfill with soil and replace surface (Geotextile membrane protects soakaway from the soil)
Ezy Drain is ideal for Septic Tanks and Sewage Treatment Plants, but can also be used for surface water runoff, i.e. Rainwater Harvesters
Ezy-Drain replaces the perforated pipe work of a ‘herring-bone’ drainage field. Ezy-Drain’s storage and flow characteristics typically achieve 35% more surface area than natural aggregates, resulting in enhanced water treatment capabilities and a reduction in long term clogging.
Ezy-Drain is ideal to install as a ‘seasonal soakaway’ flowing from a treatment plant. A seasonal soakaway allows infiltration of treated effluent where ground conditions permit or transfers effluent to an alternative discharge point when ground conditions are unfavorable.
- Speed of installation – up to 4 times faster than traditional methods.
- Lightweight increases handling capability and reduces health & safety hazards
- Single manpower installation – less labor and plant intensive
- Minimises site waste and disposal costs
- Flexibility removes need for boxes or chambers
- Ideal for sites with restricted access
- Higher water dispersion rate than traditional methods
- Reduced site impact - minimal reinstatement and clean up
Price includes delivery to England & Wales mainland sites