The Klargester washdown silt separator can be used in areas such as car wash and other cleaning facilities that discharge directly into a foul drain.
- Car wash
- Tool hire depots
- Truck cleansing
- Construction compounds cleansing points
Such wash down facilities must not be allowed to discharge directly into surface water but must be directed to a foul connection leading to a municipal treatment works as they utilise emulsifiers, soaps and detergents, which can dissolve and disperse the oils.
- Light & easy to install
- Inclusive of silt storage volume
- Fitted inlet/outlet connectors
- Vent points within necks
- Extension access shafts for deeper inverts
- Maintenance from ground level
Total Capacity (litres): 10000
Silt Capacity (litres): 5000
Flow Rate (litres/second): 27
Length (mm): 3915
Diameter (mm): 2020
Access Diameter (mm) * : 600
Standard Inlet/Outlet (mm): 160
Empty Weight (kg): 680
- Free delivery to UK Mainland sites (Scottish Highlands excl., please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Offloading is the Customers responsibility
- Delivery dates are subject to change with respect to product availability