The Klargester BioAir 4 Economy Sewage Treatment Plant is an excellent option for those seeking an affordable and efficient solution for domestic wastewater treatment. It can accommodate up to twelve people and is available in both pumped and gravity versions. Made from GRP, this treatment plant is both cost-effective and eco-friendly, providing optimal performance.
With advanced aerated technology, the BioAir 4 plant delivers exceptional water discharge quality, achieving an impressive BOD5 score of 97.5%. It has undergone rigorous third-party testing to EN 12566-3, guaranteeing it meets the highest wastewater treatment standards. Unlike other treatment plants, the BioAir 4 does not use plastic media, making it an even more sustainable choice.
Sizing your System
Bioficient 4: suitable for up to 12 population (up to 10 bedrooms) - GRP
How the Klargester BioAir works
The moving aerated media process used is a compact development of the traditional biological process and provides a more effective and complete means of reducing the loads.
- Raw sewage gravitates to the unit where it is received in the primary settlement zone. Here, gross solids and other social debris settle to the bottom of the tank where they remain until the tank requires de-sludging. Settled sewage is displaced from primary zone and enters the first of : two sequential moving aerated media reactors.
- Media and liquid circulation in each zone is achieved through the use of a compressor and diffuser, which introduces fresh air into each compartment. The liquor is constantly re-circulated and contacts the moving media and as it does so, it is purified by the microorganisms (biomass) growing on the surface of the media and within the moving liquor. Excess growth of biomass is shed as solid particles into the liquor.
- The final settlement tank is where humus solids settle to form sludge. At pre-set intervals, portions of the sludge and liquor are returned to the primary tank for additional treatment.
- Final effluent is displaced from the final settlement tank. With regulator approval, it is suitable for discharge to a watercourse or drainage field.
Features & Benefits: Klargester BioAir 4 Economy Sewage Treatment Plant 12 Person Gravity
- A sewage treatment plant with a capacity for twelve people and available in both gravity and pumped models
- Aerated technology helps achieve a BOD5 score of 97.5%
- Perfect for shallow dig applications, plus easy to install and operate
- Suitable for single and multiple homes, as well as light industrial premises
- Made from GRP, making it cost-effective and highly durable
- Meets rigorous third-party testing standards (EN 12566-3)
- A sustainable choice that does not use plastic media
- Includes an isolator switch and lockable child-proof cover
- 12-month warranty
The Klargester BioAir 4 Economy Sewage Treatment Plant is equipped with several safety features, including an isolator switch, PPFDS Alarm, Beacon, and High-Level Alarm (IPS unit only) as standard. For added safety, its lockable child-proof cover makes it a great choice for households with young children or pets.
The BioAir 4 is a great choice for shallow dig setups and can be placed in busy areas thanks to its low profile, which looks great. It can be used in both single-family homes and light industrial properties, and it's simple to set up and use, making it a convenient solution for your wastewater treatment needs.
- Free delivery to UK Mainland sites (Scottish Highlands excl., please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Offloading is the Customers responsibility
- Delivery dates are subject to change with respect to product availability