The Klargester BioAir 6 Economy Sewage Treatment Plant is an affordable and efficient solution for treating domestic wastewater that can accommodate up to twenty people. It is available in both pumped and gravity versions and is made of GRP, making it both cost-effective and environmentally friendly.
The BioAir 6 plant, which does not use plastic media, making it a more sustainable choice, features advanced aerated technology that delivers exceptional water discharge quality, with a BOD5 score of 97.5%. It has been rigorously tested to EN 12566-3 to ensure it meets the highest standards for wastewater treatment.
Sizing your System
Bioficient 6: suitable for up to 20 population (up to 18 bedrooms) - GRP
How the Klargester BioAir works
The moving aerated media process used is a compact development of the traditional biological process and provides a more effective and complete means of reducing the loads.
- Raw sewage gravitates to the unit where it is received in the primary settlement zone. Here, gross solids and other social debris settle to the bottom of the tank where they remain until the tank requires de-sludging. Settled sewage is displaced from primary zone and enters the first of : two sequential moving aerated media reactors.
- Media and liquid circulation in each zone is achieved through the use of a compressor and diffuser, which introduces fresh air into each compartment. The liquor is constantly re-circulated and contacts the moving media and as it does so, it is purified by the microorganisms (biomass) growing on the surface of the media and within the moving liquor. Excess growth of biomass is shed as solid particles into the liquor.
- The final settlement tank is where humus solids settle to form sludge. At pre-set intervals, portions of the sludge and liquor are returned to the primary tank for additional treatment.
- Final effluent is displaced from the final settlement tank. With regulator approval, it is suitable for discharge to a watercourse or drainage field.
Features & Benefits: Klargester BioAir 6 Economy Sewage Treatment Plant 20 Person Gravity - 1500mm Inlet Invert
- Has capacity for up to twenty people and available in both gravity and pumped models
- Aerated technology helps achieve a BOD5 score of 97.5%
- Perfect for shallow dig applications, plus easy to install and operate
- Suitable for single and multiple homes, as well as light industrial premises
- Made from GRP, making it cost-effective and highly durable
- Meets rigorous third-party testing standards (EN 12566-3)
- A sustainable choice that does not use plastic media
- Includes an isolator switch and lockable child-proof cover
- 12-month warranty
As part of Klargester's Economy Range, the BioAir 6 comes with an isolator switch and a 12-month warranty as standard. The treatment plant's lockable child-proof cover provides added safety, making it an excellent choice for households with young children or pets. It is also perfect for shallow dig installations and has a low profile, making it suitable for placement in busy areas.
If you're looking for a reliable and efficient wastewater treatment solution, the Klargester BioAir 6 Economy Sewage Treatment Plant is a great option. It's particularly suitable for use in single-family homes, small offices, farms, light industrial properties, or barn conversions. With easy setup and operation, you can enjoy hassle-free management of your wastewater treatment needs.
- Free delivery to UK Mainland sites (Scottish Highlands excl., please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Offloading is the Customers responsibility
- Delivery dates are subject to change with respect to product availability