Consider the Klargester BioAir 7 Economy Sewage Treatment Plant for a cost-effective and efficient solution to your domestic wastewater treatment needs. With a capacity of up to forty people, this treatment plant is available in both pumped and gravity models and is made from durable and robust GRP. It is an ideal option for homeowners, small offices, farms, and barn conversions looking for a high-performing and sustainable treatment plant.
Featuring advanced aerated technology, the BioAir 7 treatment plant delivers exceptional water discharge quality with an impressive BOD5 score of 97.5%, making it an excellent solution for domestic wastewater treatment. It has undergone rigorous third-party testing to EN 12566-3, guaranteeing that it meets the highest standards for wastewater treatment. The BioAir 7 treatment plant is also a sustainable option, as it does not utilise plastic media in its construction.
Sizing your System
Bioficient 7: suitable for up to 25 population - GRP
How the Klargester BioAir works
The moving aerated media process used is a compact development of the traditional biological process and provides a more effective and complete means of reducing the loads.
- Raw sewage gravitates to the unit where it is received in the primary settlement zone. Here, gross solids and other social debris settle to the bottom of the tank where they remain until the tank requires de-sludging. Settled sewage is displaced from primary zone and enters the first of : two sequential moving aerated media reactors.
- Media and liquid circulation in each zone is achieved through the use of a compressor and diffuser, which introduces fresh air into each compartment. The liquor is constantly re-circulated and contacts the moving media and as it does so, it is purified by the microorganisms (biomass) growing on the surface of the media and within the moving liquor. Excess growth of biomass is shed as solid particles into the liquor.
- The final settlement tank is where humus solids settle to form sludge. At pre-set intervals, portions of the sludge and liquor are returned to the primary tank for additional treatment.
- Final effluent is displaced from the final settlement tank. With regulator approval, it is suitable for discharge to a watercourse or drainage field.
Features & Benefits: Klargester BioAir 7 Economy Sewage Treatment Plant 25 Person Gravity -
- Capacity for up to forty people and available in both gravity and pumped models
- Aerated technology helps achieve a BOD5 score of 97.5%
- Perfect for shallow dig applications, plus easy to install and operate
- Suitable for single and multiple homes, as well as light industrial premises
- Made from GRP, making it cost-effective and highly durable
- Meets rigorous third-party testing standards (EN 12566-3)
- A sustainable choice that does not use plastic media
- Includes an isolator switch and lockable child-proof cover
- 12-month warranty
As a part of Klargester's Economy Range, the BioAir 7 treatment plant comes with a 12-month warranty and an isolator switch as standard. It features a lockable child-proof cover for added safety, making it an ideal choice for households with young children or pets. With its low profile, it is suitable for installation in busy areas and is perfect for shallow dig setups.
It's perfect for use in small industrial properties, farms, single-family homes, barn conversions, and small offices. It's easy to install and operate, ensuring hassle-free management of your wastewater treatment requirements.
- Free delivery to UK Mainland sites (Scottish Highlands excl., please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Offloading is the Customers responsibility
- Delivery dates are subject to change with respect to product availability