The six-person Klargester BioAir 2 Economy Sewage Treatment Plant is the ideal solution for your domestic wastewater treatment needs, whether you require a gravity or pumped model. Manufactured from MDPE and economically priced, it is a high-performing, cost-effective choice for homeowners, small offices, farms, and barn conversions.
With its advanced aerated technology, the BioAir 2 plant provides exceptional water discharge quality, boasting an impressive BOD5 score of 97.5%. It has undergone rigorous third-party testing to EN 12566-3, guaranteeing that it meets the highest standards for wastewater treatment. Unlike other treatment plants, the BioAir 2 plant does not use plastic media, making it a more sustainable choice.
Sizing your System
BioAir 2 Economy: suitable for up to 6 population (up to 4 bedrooms) - black plastic construction
How the Klargester BioAir works
The moving aerated media process used is a compact development of the traditional biological process and provides a more effective and complete means of reducing the loads.
- Raw sewage gravitates to the unit where it is received in the primary settlement zone. Here, gross solids and other social debris settle to the bottom of the tank where they remain until the tank requires de-sludging. Settled sewage is displaced from primary zone and enters the first of : two sequential moving aerated media reactors.
- Media and liquid circulation in each zone is achieved through the use of a compressor and diffuser, which introduces fresh air into each compartment. The liquor is constantly re-circulated and contacts the moving media and as it does so, it is purified by the microorganisms (biomass) growing on the surface of the media and within the moving liquor. Excess growth of biomass is shed as solid particles into the liquor.
- The final settlement tank is where humus solids settle to form sludge. At pre-set intervals, portions of the sludge and liquor are returned to the primary tank for additional treatment.
- Final effluent is displaced from the final settlement tank. With regulator approval, it is suitable for discharge to a watercourse or drainage field.
Features & Benefits: Klargester BioAir 2 Economy Sewage Treatment Plant 6 Person - Gravity
- Available in both gravity and pumped models
- Made from MDPE, making it cost-effective and highly durable
- Suitable for single and multiple homes, as well as light industrial premises
- Aerated technology helps achieve a BOD5 score of 97.5%
- Meets rigorous third-party testing standards (EN 12566-3)
- Perfect for shallow dig applications, plus easy to install and operate
- A sustainable choice that does not use plastic media
- Includes an isolator switch and lockable child-proof cover
- 12-month warranty
As part of Klargester's Economy Range, this BioAir plant comes with an isolator switch and a 12-month warranty as standard. This treatment plant is perfect for shallow dig applications, and its low-level visibility makes it ideal for installation in traffic areas. For households with small children or pets, the lockable child-proof cover is an excellent safety measure that will provide peace of mind for all customers.
The Klargester BioAir 2 Economy Sewage Treatment Plant offers flexible installation options, making it suitable for both single and multiple homes, as well as light industrial premises. It is also incredibly easy to install and operate, making it a hassle-free solution for all of your wastewater treatment needs.
- Length - 2.1m
- Depth - 2.5m
- Width - 1.5m
- Free delivery to UK Mainland sites (Scottish Highlands excl., please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Offloading is the Customers responsibility
- Delivery dates are subject to change with respect to product availability