Klargester/Clearwater/Kingspan FS010 Enviroceptor Forecourt Separator for concrete installation
The super-efficient Klargester forecourt separators from Kingspan, provide the ideal solution for potential spillages likely to occur during vehicle refuelling and road tanker delivery. All Klargester forecourt separators comply with safety and environmental criteria.
Features and Benefits
- Light and easy to install, saving you time and money
- Class I and Class II design for flexibility of choice
- Inclusive of silt storage volume
- Fitted inlet/outlet connectors
- Vent points within necks
- Extension access shafts for deep inverts
- Maintenance from ground level
- Oil storage volume
- Coalescer (Class I unit only)
- Automatic closure device
Forecourt separators are full retention separators specified to retain on site the maximum spillage likely to occur on a petrol filling station. They are required for both safety and environmental reasons and will treat spillages occurring during vehicle refuelling and road tanker delivery. The size of the separator is increased in order to retain the possible loss of the contents of one compartment of a road tanker, which may be up to 7,600 litres.
Class 1 - For discharge to surface water
Class 2 - For discharge to foul sewer
The Environment Agency PPG3 Guidelines require that all oil separators are to be installed with a robust visual and audible warning device to indicate that the chamber needs emptying.
Total Capacity (litres): 10000
Drainage Area (m²): 720
Length (mm): 3915
Diameter (mm): 2020
Access Shaft (mm): 600
Standard Pipework (mm): 160 or 200
- Free delivery to UK Mainland sites (Scottish Highlands excl., please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Offloading is the Customers responsibility
- Delivery dates are subject to change with respect to product availability