Klargester/Clearwater/Kingspan NSBP020 Bypass Separator for Areas up to 11,111 sq/m
The Klargester range of Bypass separators from Kingspan, provide the ideal solution for low risk floods – when there is little possibility of a combined heavy rainfall and large spillage.
Bypass separators are used when it is considered an acceptable risk not to provide full treatment, for very high flows, and are used, for example, where the risk of a large spillage and heavy rainfall occurring at the same time is small, e.g. Surface car parks, roadways, lightly contaminated commercial areas.
Each bypass separator design includes the necessary volume requirements for:
- Oil separation capacity
- Oil storage volume
- Silt storage capacity
- Light and easy to install
- Class I and Class II designs
- Inclusive of silt storage volume
- Fitted inlet/outlet connectors
- Vent points within necks
- Oil alarm system available (required by EN 858-1 and PPG3)
- Extension access shafts for deep inverts
- Maintenance from ground level
- GRP or rotomoulded construction (subject to model)
The Environment Agency PPG3 Guidelines require that all oil separators are to be installed with a robust visual and audible warning device to indicate that the chamber needs emptying.
Drainage Area (m²): 11111
Flow (litres/second): 20
Storage Capacity - Silt (litres): 2000
Storage Capacity - Oil (litres): 300
Length (mm): 3893
Diameter (mm): 1220
Access Shaft (mm): 750
Pipework (mm): 375
- Free delivery to UK Mainland sites (Scottish Highlands excl., please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Offloading is the Customers responsibility
- Delivery dates are subject to change with respect to product availability