The Solido SMART 10PE is suitable for properties with up to 8 Bedrooms. The Solido is a small package waste water treatment plant, it is the perfect solution for residential and commercial projects where mains drainage is unavailable. The Solido Smart is fast becoming the industry's system of choice; this low profile unit benefits from a reliable design and low installation costs due to its shallow dig design.
Installed to treat wastewater with minimal impact on the environment, the Solido SMART combines the benefits of an ultra-compact solution with the trusted performance of Solido technology.
Integrating with SBR technology, comparable to large municipal applications, the proven technology operates with direct aeration of the wastewater and without the need for primary treatment. This simple principle provides efficient wastewater treatment results without the emission of any odours.
The Solido Smart system has a very high performance which results in a final effluent quality better than 10:20:5 (BOD:SS:NH3) with a CE mark for 5:13:0.7 making it suitable for sites of special scientific interest (SSSI) such as National Trust sites.
- Low operational costs, offering you long term savings
- Discrete and silent treatment plant
- Reduced installation and maintenance costs, Solido Smart tanks are lightweight, compact and have low installation depth requirements
- Fully CE marked, Designed and tested in accordance with EN 12566-3
- Full compliance with the requirements of SR66:2015
- HDPE material – Durable, recyclable and impact resistant
Market leading effluent quality of;
- BOD – 5
- SS – 13
- Ammonia – 0.7
How It Works
Solido Smart combines the benefits of an ultra-compact solution with the trusted performances of Solido systems. Integrating an SBR technology comparable to larger municipal applications, the proven technology operates with direct aeration of the wastewater and without the need of a primary treatment. This simple process provides efficient wastewater treatment results without the emission of odors.
Population Equivalent: 3 - 10 persons
Plant weight (kg): 150
Length (mm): 2420
Width (mm): 1470
Overall Height (mm): 1830
Inlet/Invert depth (mm): 420
Pipework (mm): 110
Access Shaft diameter (mm): 600
De-sludge shaft diameter (mm): 150
- Free delivery to UK Mainland sites (Scottish Highlands excl., please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Offloading is the Customers responsibility
- Delivery dates are subject to change with respect to product availability