Home Buyer’s And Pre-Purchase Surveys In The South Of England
Home Buyers Drainage & Septic Tank Surveys Kent, Dorset, Sussex, Hampshire, Somerset, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire & Surrey.
Home Septic Tank Surveys for New Home Buyers
Buying a new home is a huge decision and many factors can hold new buyer’s back from rushing into buying their dream house. We want to make sure that sewage treatment and non-mains sewage systems are not one of them.
What to Expect From Your New Home
We know that for people who have only lived in mains-connected areas, the idea of taking responsibility for the household effluence may be overwhelming and it can even stop some people from buying an otherwise idyllic home, but we are here to reassure you that it is not as overwhelming or as big of a responsibility as it first appears and it should definitely not be sole reason for turning down your favourite property.
Our Surveys and Services
We offer a home buyer’s survey to put all of these concerns to rest, explain how non-mains sewerage works and we even carry out an on-site survey to make sure that the system in place is in an acceptable condition.
- A survey to ensure that the system is in the condition it has been advertised.
- Advice on existing and potential legislation to clear up any confusion.
- To make arrangements for pipe investigations, or we can carry them out with our CCTV equipment (we even record the footage to show you, your vendor or estate agent).
- A liaison service to communicate with estate agents and vendors, to handle any technical queries they may have.
- Liaison with local sewage companies to arrange the annual emptying of your system.
- Pipe cleaning to remove debris.
- A full investigative report detailing any concerns, potential solutions and costed methods.