Designed for use in combination with a package sewage treatment plant, this single pump station operates by gathering wastewater and pumping it at high pressure to the sewer system, after which natural gravity takes over. The station's single free-standing design makes it easy to install and maintain, ensuring reliable operation.
Level control devices such as a float switch or liquid level sensor monitor the wastewater as it enters the pump station chamber from the sewage treatment plant. When triggered, the pump uses high pressure to lift the wastewater through a system of discharge pipes into the public sewer. As a single pump station, it is suitable for ensuring maximum efficiency and reliability in transferring wastewater from outbuildings with a toilet or home extension to the public sewer system.
Features & Benefits: Marsh Effluent Single Pump Station Free-standing - 600 x 2000mm
- Single pump station designed for use with a package sewage treatment plant
- Pumps wastewater at high pressure to the sewer system
- Single free-standing design for easy installation and maintenance
- Level control devices monitor wastewater as it enters the pump station chamber
- High pressure pump ensures maximum efficiency and reliability
- Suitable for outbuildings with a toilet or home extension
- Available in different sizes
- All stations have 32mm outlet connection and a 500m inlet invert
Available in a variety of sizes to suit your site's requirements, each station has a 32mm outlet connection and a 500m inlet invert.
Each pump chamber contains a number of float switches linked to a control panel that automatically controls flow and levels.
In a single pump chamber there are three float switches:
Float A: Actuates the pump cycle until level drops to low level.
Float B: Low level float stops the pump.
Float C: High level alarm – positioned above the pump actuator float (min 100mm).
For twin pump chamber operation there is an additional float switch (Float D) – usually positioned 150mm above first actuator (A) – which actuates the second pump in periods of higher flow.
After each cycle the pumps alternate to extend pump life and are designed to run for a minimum of 60 seconds with no more than 15 starts per hour.
|Inlet invert||Inlet dia||Outlet invert||Outlet dia||Storage below invert||Total storage|
- Free delivery to UK Mainland sites (Scottish Highlands excl., please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Offloading is the Customers responsibility
- Delivery dates are subject to change with respect to product availability