A cost-effective and dependable solution to your sewage and wastewater needs, the Marsh Sewage Single Free-Standing Pump Station is designed for properties situated far from the sewage system and requires a reliable and efficient way to collect and transfer wastewater. As a single pump station, it is perfect for outbuildings with a toilet or a home extension where most of the house is connected to the mains sewer by gravity.
Perfect for when gravity is not an option, this pump station is a sizable tank that collects sewage and foul water. Once the level reaches a predetermined amount, the integrated pump is triggered, creating pressure to force the sewage along a network of discharge pipes into a gravity sewer or a sewage treatment plant.
- Designed to BSEN12050 for structural strength and water-tightness and to BSEN752 to comply with hydrostatic and electrical requirements
- Smooth internal walls and integral pump well improves pump efficiency and eliminates ‘dead spots’ which can lead to odours and septicity
- Pre-assembled pipework for fully automatic operation (pump/control equipment separate)
- Heavy duty (industrial) ‘peardrop’ floats and Lowara (Xylem) pumps throughout ensure robust, reliable design and maximum efficiency of pump with minimal clogging or wear
- Unique ‘keying-in’ lip to assist anchoring into concrete surround
- High level alarm as standard
- Variable invert depths and orientations to suit individual site conditions
- 1170mm x 2200mm moulded basin
- Submersible pump
- Pump guide rails
- Pump retrieval chains
- Isolation valve
- Non return valve
- 1 x Seal for incoming and outgoing pipework
- Access cover
- Free delivery to UK Mainland sites (Scottish Highlands excl., please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Offloading is the Customers responsibility
- Delivery dates are subject to change with respect to product availability