Premier Tech Aqua Conder ANO/11 Forecourt Separator – 10,000 litre
Conder Forecourt Separators have been designed for specific use in petrol filling stations and other similar applications. The size of this separator has been specifically increased in order to retain the possible loss of the contents from one compartment of a road tanker, which could be up to 7,600 litres.
Forecourt separators are an essential infrastructure requirement for all forecourts so as to ensure compliance with both health and safety and environmental legislation.
- Petrol forecourts
- Refuelling facilities
- Fuel storage depot
Features & Benefits:
- All surface water is treated
- Available in Class 1 and Class 2
- Option of 150mm or 225mm pipework
- Automatic Closure Device (ACD) fitted as standard
- Includes 2000L silt capacity
All Conder Forecourt Separators have an automatic closure device (ACD) fitted as standard. This is compulsory for all PPG3 compliant Full Retention Separators and prevents accumulated pollutants flowing through the unit when maximum storage level is reached.
The Environment Agency PPG3 Guidelines require that all oil separators are to be installed with a robust visual and audible warning device to indicate that the chamber needs emptying.
Volume (litres): 10000
Length (mm): 4250
Diameter (mm): 1800
Height (mm): 2100
Access Shaft (mm): 750
Pipe size options available: 150mm or 225mm
- Free delivery to UK Mainland sites (Scottish Highlands excl., please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Offloading is the Customers responsibility
- Delivery dates are subject to change with respect to product availability