The Ego 500 SELS Puddle Pump are designed for handling clean or slightly polluted water. They feature an electronic adjustable Start/Stop facility, making them particularly useful for tight sump and low level (down to 1mm) pumping applications.
|Ego 500 SELS Puddle Pump|
|Fully adjustable start/stop points|
|Upto 7.5m lift|
|150lpm flow rate|
• Built-in thermal protection with auto reset
• Suitable for continuous duty up to 35°C
• 10m H07RN-F cable and plug as standard
• Supplied with non-return valve and variable hosetail as standard.
• Can be used partly or fully submerged
• 1" discharge with multi-step discharge hose
The EGO 500SELS has a 0.47kW motor running at Nom. 2.1Amp.
It is manufactured using antioxidant and corrosion resistant materials.
Pump casing, body and impeller in PPS, Stainless steel motor casing/shaft. Special wear resistant shaft coating with triple shaft seal
- Free delivery to UK Mainland sites (Scottish Highlands excl., please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Offloading is the Customers responsibility
- Delivery dates are subject to change with respect to product availability