The Clenviro Matrix CLF8 will serve up to 60 people
Matrix sewage treatment systems are designed to optimise process efficiency, minimise running and maintenance costs and to be as simple and cost effective as possible to install.
The MATRIX sewage treatment system is designed to achieve the minimum required effluent quality standard of 20mg/litre (BOD) : 30mg/litre (SS) : 20mg/litre Ammoniacal
The certified performance of the MATRIX system is that it produces an average final effluent quality of 11mg/litre (BOD) : 16mg/litre (SS) and 7mg/litre Ammoniacal.
This relates to an average efficiency ratio of 96.2%, better than most other manufacturers. As part of the test procedure the MATRIX system was proven to have one of the lowest operating costs.
All Matrix sewage treatment plants have a standard inlet invert depth, but in keeping with our commitment to customer satisfaction and to keep installation simple, we can manufacture matrix units to specifically meet site requirements. Integral pumped discharges can also be provided with all units, eliminating the need for additional tankage and installation costs.
All Matrix systems are complete with failure alarms as standard
The Matrix treatment system is a three stage biological process contained within a single tank structure, based on the principles of a submerged bed reactor and designed in accordance with the requirements of BS6297. Careful configuration of the internal flow path and the inclusion of non-mechanical recirculation systems ensures optimal process performance as demonstrated by the exceptional results obtained from the independent testing, providing complete peace of mind. There are NO electrical or mechanical components within the Matrix treatment plant thereby eliminating the need for any specialist servicing arrangements ensuring that any maintenance requirements on the MATRIX system are kept to an absolute minimum.
Benefits Of The Matrix Sewage Treatment Plant
- Free nationwide site surveys and technical proposal with no obligation.
- Full technical back up and customer service support.
- Nationwide network of service engineers.
- Supply only or full supply and installation through certified installers.
- Single tank installation to minimize costs.
- Failure alarm systems as standard, not at additional cost.
- GSM telemetry dial out alarm units available at small additional cost.
- No mechanical or electrical parts within the unit.
- Robust Polypropylene construction for easy and cost-effective installation.
- No visual intrusion. Flat, flush ground level covers suitable for 1 tonne load.
- Simple installation in vehicular areas, up to D400 loading.
- Low running and maintenance costs.
- Integral discharge pumps where required (all models) no additional tank.
- Deep inlet inverts available to avoid pumping crude sewage to plant.