The HydroClear, represents significant progress for the domestic wastewater industry.
Contemporary design engineering and analysis software and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities combine to create this unique product which dominates sewage treatment plant market with a class-leading pollutant removal level of 97%.
- Market-leading pollutant removal level of 97%
- Serves >9 population dwelling
- Cost-effective installation
- Virtually silent operation
- 24 month service period reduces operating costs
- HydroClear owners can determine their own desludging intervals meaning potential cost savings of at least £200 per year
- Carries full CE accreditation to BS EN12566-3
Choose from either the Standard Gravity option where the final effluent runs downhill to the watercourse (or drainage field) or the Integral Pumped Outlet if the effluent needs to be pumped uphill to a watercourse (or drainage field).
The standard invert depth of the Hydroclear is 1.1m. If necessary this invert can be increased up to 2.0m by adding additional risers. The depths can be increased by selecting the invert depth required. Each option allows for the appropriate number of risers for all necks on the plant.
Hydroclear Low Pressure Alarm:
This is a mains operated alarm which indicates if the blower inside the plant has failed so you can arrange a replacement quickly. Replacing the blower quickly reduces the disruption to the efficiency of the plant.
- Population Served: 7 to 9
- Max. Hydraulic Load (litres /day): 1350
- Organic Load (g BODs/day): 540
- Total Capacity (litres): 4475
- Length (mm):2900
- Width (mm): 1620
- Empty Plant Weight (kg): 430
- Energy Usage (kWh/day): 1.8
- De-sludging Interval (months): 12*
- Compliant with EN-12566 part 3: Yes
- Inlet Depth (mm): 500
- Outlet Depth (mm): 660
- Installation Depth (mm): 2560
FREE delivery of this product is available to UK Mainland and Northern Ireland locations at no additional cost. However due to the size of the product they are delivered direct from the manufacturer on a high sided articulated vehicle to the kerbside or a pre-arranged delivery point. In all instances the product offloading is the responsibility of the customer.