The Marsh Car Wash Silt Trap is installed in areas with particularly high silt run-off, including vehicle or cash wash forecourts.
A silt trap is designed to provide simple, effective separation and storage of silt to protect drainage systems. This is situated before a separator in car wash applications to ensure effective silt removal.
Features and Benefits
- FACTA Class B Galvanised Covers
- Light an easy to install
- Maintenance from ground level
- Capacity 1,150 litres
Length (mm): 2180
Width (mm): 450mm
Height (mm): 1060
Volume (litres): 1150
Cover Loading: Facta B - 5 tonne
Empty Weight (kg): 240
- Free delivery to UK Mainland sites (Scottish Highlands excl., please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Offloading is the Customers responsibility
- Delivery dates are subject to change with respect to product availability