Designed and manufactured in accordance with BS4994/ BSEN976, the Marsh range of cesspools provides environmentally safe storage of firewater, Elsan waste, silage and aviation fuel.
Available in capacities up to 100,000 litres in Ø2.5m and Ø3m diameters, the tanks are manufactured using GRP (virgin unfilled resin – no ‘fillers’ such as chalk) providing consistent wall thickness ensuring superior structural strength and durability. This also enables the tank to be significantly lighter for on-site handling/positioning and better suited to withstand greater hydrostatic pressures when in use.
The tanks are supplied with a chemically resistant gel-coat that protects the fibres in the laminates and provides excellent water and chemical resistance. This inherent integrity allows Marsh to offer an unrivalled 50 year design life, backed by a 25 year structural guarantee.
|Inlet invert||Turret size||No. of turrets|
Features and Benefits
- Available in capacities from 20,000 to 100,000 litres in Ø2.5 and Ø3m diameters
- Designed to meet latest UK and European standards
- Heavy duty shells enable installation in all ground conditions
- Variable invert depths and orientations to suit individual site conditions
- Optional high-level alarm available
- Guaranteed for 25 years with a design life of 50 years
- Free delivery to UK Mainland sites (Scottish Highlands excl., please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Offloading is the Customers responsibility
- Delivery dates are subject to change with respect to product availability