The Euro:Septic offers significant technical improvements and cost-savings over current market options. The range, available in capacities from 2800-4500 litres, is CE marked to comply with Construction Product Regulations and compliments the company’s existing range of horizontal septic tanks.
Normally the simplest and most economical means of treating wastewater from small developments, a septic tank holds sewage and allows solids to settle into sludge at the bottom of the tank. Here it is naturally broken down by a process known as anaerobic digestion, which provides settlement and some biological treatment. The effluent is not fully treated and must receive additional treatment before discharge to the water environment – the most common method being to spread the effluent to land via an underground drainage field.
- Tested to BSEN12566:1 and CE-marked to ensure compliance with latest environmental and Building Regulations requirements
- Traditional 'onion-style' tanks for standard installations
- Low profile versions for high water table or hard rock site conditions
- Unique Polylok filter improves effluent quality and prolongs drainage field life (Euro:Septic units only)
- Heavy duty shell as standard to enable installation in all ground conditions
- Integral lifting eyes for improved on-site handling
- ‘Keying-in’ assists anchoring into granular or concrete surround
- Pedestrian cover included as standard
|Total Height (mm)||3000|
|Inlet Invert (mm)||1000|
|Outlet Invert (mm)||1040|
- Free delivery to UK Mainland sites (Scottish Highlands excl., please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Offloading is the Customers responsibility
- Delivery dates are subject to change with respect to product availability