Marsh Industries’ horizontal septic tanks are available in capacities ranging from 2800 – 20,000+ litres.
The shallow design of the Marsh Horizontal tank can reduce both time and cost of installation as less excavation is required compared to standard spherical septic tanks. They are also a preferred option for sites areas where there is hard rock or a high-water table.
Normally the simplest and most economical means of treating wastewater from small developments, a septic tank holds sewage and allows solids to settle into sludge at the bottom of the tank. Here it is naturally broken down by a process known as anaerobic digestion, which provides settlement and some biological treatment. The effluent is not fully treated and must receive additional treatment before discharge to the water environment – the most common method being to spread the effluent to land via an underground drainage field.Low profile versions for high water table or hard rock site conditions.
- Low profile versions for high water table or hard rock site conditions
- Heavy duty shell as standard to enable installation in all ground conditions
- Integral lifting eyes for improved on-site handling
- Keying-in’ assists anchoring into granular or concrete surround
- Pedestrian cover included as standard
|Inlet Invert (mm)||500|
|Outlet Invert (mm)||800|
- Free delivery to UK Mainland sites (Scottish Highlands excl., please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Offloading is the Customers responsibility
- Delivery dates are subject to change with respect to product availability