Tricel Vento septic tanks are manufactured from high density polyethylene using the latest in blow moulding technology.
This market leading product is extremely durable with a much sought-after combination of high strength and low weight characteristics. These attributes ensure an ease of installation that make it ideally suited for all types of septic tank requirements.
Tricel Vento Septic Tank Features
- All Tricel Vento septic tanks are tested to the highest quality standards and are EU Certified to EN12566-1.
- Value for money. Expertly designed, the Tricel Vento is extremely durable and long lasting for effective and efficient treatment of wastewater at a highly competitive price.
- The Tricel Vento is made from a high density and lightweight material called polyethylene reducing the cost of transportation and installation.
- Easy to manoeuvre making it ideal for restricted and compact sites.
- The Vento is suitable for gravel backfill in dry sites.
- This is a low-profile tank/shallow dig tank and requires only a small excavation for installation saving you money and keeping the disruption in your garden to a minimum.
- Suitable for population equivalent (PE) of six is only 1440mm high.
- Comes complete with an integrated outlet filter system for increased solids removal and soakaway protection, extending the life of the soakaway.
- Lids are fully securable for onsite safety.
If you need a deeper invert you will find the Tricel risers here
Population equivalent: 6
Inlet invert height: 1180mm
- Free delivery to UK Mainland sites (Scottish Highlands excl., please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Offloading is the Customers responsibility
- Delivery dates are subject to change with respect to product availability