WPL Diamond small package wastewater treatment plant is suitable for domestic and commercial properties in all ground conditions where mains drainage is unavailable. Designed not only to give you the highest quality product on the market, but also to provide you with a discreet, efficient and cost-effective solution for the longevity of the plant.
WPL Diamond is better designed for modern day living than a septic tank system; with a faster process and a more environmentally friendly end result, it is the ideal replacement solution. No need for chemicals, allowing final effluent to be safely discharged to a soakaway or watercourse.
This is a small and compact wastewater treatment plant designed for properties that house 1 person or up to 20 (people) occupancy equivalent; ideal for new builds and replacement of existing septic tank systems and package sewage treatment plants.
The kiosk with a small footprint and lid opening, comes complete with alarm mounted beacon and reliable blowers as standard. Additional blower options available on request.
The WPL Kiosk can be installed above or below ground dependent on-site conditions.
WPL Diamond DMS Features
- 25 years warranty
- Up to 3 years de-sludge intervals
- Compact design, minimal excavation
- Installed in ‘wet’ or ‘dry’ ground conditions
- Flushest lid to the ground
- No moving parts within the tank
- No odour
- Alarm beacon included
- Original WPL Diamond, patent granted
- Robust design, UK manufactured
- CE mark, EN12566-3 approval
- Effluent standard; as a minimum: 20mg/l BOD; 30mg/l SS; 20mg/l NH3
- Load tested and water tight
- Tank sizes to meet individual requirements
- Part H2 UK building regs compliant
- LABC registered
- Meets General Binding rules
- Designed using British Water Code of practice flows & Loads
- ISO 14001, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001
Population Range: 21-27 persons
Number of Blowers: 2
Total Capacity: 9056 litres
Weight (empty): 380 kg
Outside Diameter: 3.30m
Inlet Invert Depth*: 570mm
In Ground Depth: 3.35m
Lid (diameter): 1950mm
- Free delivery to UK Mainland sites (Scottish Highlands excl., please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Offloading is the Customers responsibility
- Delivery dates are subject to change with respect to product availability