Marsh Industries’ horizontal septic tanks are available in capacities ranging from 2800 – 20,000+ litres.
Horizontal septic tanks provide settlement and some biological treatment to raw domestic sewage (wastewater), however, the domestic wastewater is not fully treated and must receive additional treatment before discharge to the water environment – the most common method being to spread the waste to land via an underground drainage field.
As an optional extra, Marsh can supply horizontal septic tanks with a unique Polylok filter that is designed to further reduce suspended solids by up to 40% – prolonging system efficiency and drainage field life.
- Low profile versions for high water table or hard rock site conditions
- Heavy duty shell as standard to enable installation in all ground conditions
- Integral lifting eyes for improved on-site handling
- ‘Keying-in’ assists anchoring into granular or concrete surround
- Pedestrian cover included as standard
|Inlet invert||Inlet dia||Outlet invert||Outlet dia|