A packaged pump station is used when gravity drainage on site cannot be achieved. The waste from the site flows into an underground storage chamber, where it is then pumped to the main sewer. Packaged pump stations can be used for both foul water (sewage) and surface water applications. Our packaged pump station systems are designed to have a 24-hour storage capacity and are manufactured to BSEN752-6 standards.
The FS Mini Micro Sewage Pump Station is suitable for a domestic sewage pumping station for use in areas where gravity flow is not available. It can be used for various drainage applications, with the mini system also used for the transfer of sewage or waste water, all specially designed for easy installation. Mini Micro is a small sewage pump station also suitable for extensions, garden rooms and small applications. Particularly suitable when water or sewage is collected lower than the main sewer.
- 1 x 635mm Diameter x 635mm Deep Pump Chamber
- 1 x Sewage Vortex Pump with 50mm Solids Handling Capacity
- 1 x 450mm Diameter Lockable Manhole Cover
- 1 x 2" Non Return Valve
- 1 x 2" Internal PVC Pipework Kit
- 1 x 110mm Rubber Seal for Incoming Pipework
- 1 x 63mm MDPE Adaptor for Outgoing Pipework
- 1 x 24 Months Warranty
- Free delivery to UK Mainland sites (Scottish Highlands excl., please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Offloading is the Customers responsibility
- Delivery dates are subject to change with respect to product availability