The SPD 200 cellar sump pump system is designed specifically for dewatering cellars.
Can be used with perimeter channel or simply drilled to allow in ground water. This is a single "plug and play" pump kit for quick and easy installation.
System can also take grey water including showers, sinks, washing machines etc. Manufactured in high quality MDPE. System has the added benefit of having 1 x 9500lph pumps. U
sed as both a back-up pump and ability to pump twice the speed as the single pump system.
SPD100 Sump Pump Includes:
- 1 x Ama 301 sump pump (9,000lph max)
- 6m lift
- 1 x Chamber - 530mm dia x 585mm deep (100ltr storage) with anti-floatation
- 1 x UPS battery back up system
- 1 x Sealed pedestrian rated lid
- 1 x Internal 1¼" PVC (class C) discharge pipe work Kit
- 1 x seal kit (incoming/outgoing)
- 1 x Quiet non return valve
- 1 x 12 months warranty
Can be used inside or outside For the removal of all clean and dirty water (except for toilet waste)
Total lift 6.5m
Typical duty 2.2lps / 3m head
- Free delivery to UK Mainland sites (Scottish Highlands excl., please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Offloading is the Customers responsibility
- Delivery dates are subject to change with respect to product availability